Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Supermommy's Superstore Holiday Events

Happy Holidays!

I hope this posting finds you and your family well. It is hard to believe the holidays are upon us and the year is coming to a close. I wanted to take a moment to let you know about some upcoming events in the store.

To celebrate the spirit of the season, Cool Springs will be having their annual Christmas in Cool Springs celebration on Thursday, December 17, 2009 from 5-8 pm. Santa Claus will be at The Land Store, Montessori’s students will perform in the open space next to Pesto’s, there will be horse drawn carriage rides, as well as various other activities throughout the center. Supermommy’s Superstore will have free pewter Baby’s First Christmas Ornaments to customers making in-store purchases of $25 or more. (Limit one per customer while supplies last.)

It is also holiday bonus time in-store from December 17-24, 2009.

  • Spend $75, get $10 gift certificate
  • Spend $100, get $15 gift certificate
  • Spend $150, get $30 gift certificate

As we all get busy during this time of the year, it is easy to forget what is important to us but as a family-oriented store, I try to keep my customers at the top of my list. Without my customers, I wouldn’t be able to continue serving local families and I am grateful to each and every one of you. May the holiday season bring you and your family peace and joy!

All the best,
Gina Hagan, owner
Supermommy's Superstore

No comments: