Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Products from My Brest Friend

Now the pillow that supports mom everywhere supports mom anywhere. The My Brest Friend Travel Pillow has the same patented design as the original My Brest Friend pillow but packs flat to fit into diaper bag pockets for lightweight, easy portability. Available in-store and online for $28.95.

My Brest Friend Deluxe is now available in Chocolate, a rich brown. The Chocolate pillow is the ideal unisex color and coordinates perfectly with modern nursery collections for both boys and girls. Order online or purchase in-store for $47.95.

We are also awaiting the arrival of the My Brest Friend Twins Plus Pillow in late winter 2010. If you would like to pre-order this item, please call us at 270.769.6693. Pre-orders will ship as soon as they arrive in our warehouse (estimated 02/15/10).

No comments: